Forza Horizon 5 might not be the most recent video game however it’s receiving regular updates that include new content and enhancements. The game’s announcement was made on Monday. Playground Games revealed the new major update coming to Forza Horizon 5 and it’s coming up in front of us.
The next update for Forza Horizon 5 gamers falls beneath the “Explore the Horizon” title and is it’s the 21st Festival Playlist Series for the game.
Massive Photo Mode enhancements to the Photo Mode. Forza Horizon 5 already boasts a fully-featured Photography Mode (and users have already taken some stunning photos) however, it’s going to get even more advanced with the addition of new features, which include:
- The ability to alter the time of day.
- The power to alter the weather
- The capability to alter the angle of your car’s wheels
- The ability to move your character outside the vehicle
- The ability to utilize your character’s emotions to create poses
- The ability to set different visual guidelines, for example, the ability to see how the photo will appear in portrait orientation
- The possibility of creating and saving Photo Presets to quickly access your preferred settings
Cars that are brand new. Like always, the most recent Forza Horizon 5 upgrade features brand-new cars. This time six brand-new cars will be added to the Forza Horizon 5 list of cars which includes two electric vehicles!
- 1972 Chevrolet K-10 Custom
- 1986 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
- 2019 DeBerti Ford Super Duty F-250 Lariat “Transformer”
- 2021 CUPRA Formentor VZ5
- 2022 CUPRA Tavascan Concept
- 2022 GMC HUMMER Electric Pickup
New Pathfinder Challenges. A brand new type of challenge is being added to the Forza Horizon 5’s Playlist using Pathfinder. Begin at a predetermined beginning point, and then continue along the route, locating markers for the trail, which will lead you on a journey across Mexico.
- There are 12 Pathfinder Challenges available in Forza Horizon 5, Series 21. Three of them are three per Season.
- When you complete the three Pathfinder routes within a season will open a Treasure Chest to find and smash
- The completion of the entire twelve Pathfinder routes will earn you an additional Player Badge.
New Accolades. Leaderboard climbers can take on new Accolade tasks, with more than two dozen Accolades around the brand-new Photo Mode features and Pathfinder Challenges.
New modifications to vehicles. The new “Overlanding” vehicle modification that was first introduced within Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure exclusively for the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum is currently available for 16 additional vehicles within Forza Horizon 5 “Explore the Horizon.”
Additional Props from EventLab. Once again, the EventLab catalog of props and other items is growing. This time, components that belong to the Horizon Oval Circuit are being added to the “Racing” category.
A lot of bugs were fixed. Playground Games has baked in an extensive array of common bug fixes and enhancements in this update, such as improvements to avoid crashes when editing saved projects using EventLab and other fixes for car models that aren’t correct or customization options, the absence of mouse cursors for PCs and much more.
After a fast, high-performance, asphalt-racing-focused update is only logical to assume that Playground Games would follow it with the “Explore the Horizon” update. Players will have a new reason to discover the stunning Mexico map Mexico as they add a range of brand-new cars for their car garages. The 2022 HUMMER Electric is sure to be an exciting ride for many players as it has a massive size that is combined with the power and speed of a monster.